Best Place To Buy A 20 Gallon Tank Online

Guest LexiG.

Hmm, I have never looked into buying an aquarium online. I'd be cautious of it though, because aquariums easily break or crack during shipment.

If you're looking for a cheap tank (and one you could pick up in-person), try CraigsList.org. Just search for "fish tank" and you're sure to get lots of results for cheap. Many of them come with filters too. Just keep in mind that the filter it comes with may not be the best, and you might end up needing to buy another filter or other supplies as well.

Major thumbs up for Craigslist and buy yourself a 30 or bigger with all the trimmings. You can get super nice tanks for pennies on the dollar, all day long. Search "aquarium" or "fish tank." Hard water deposits are easily cleaned and if need be, you can reseal a leaking seam without much effort and a tube of Aquarium rated silicone (no mildewicide) is $4 at Home Deep Hole.

Craigslist would be my first choice for a great deal, then your different LFS but shop around for best prices. Shipping a tank leaves too many bad things waiting to happen. ;)