Fotm Winner

koko

Yes, this is Soochi the big old fatty girl I had. :no: It's a shame she's gone now as she was a favorite of mine too! She was also so fat and greedy, overturning rocks and the like for a single pellet of food, but this is why I had to give her up. She bullied the ranchus to no end over, one piece of food and they began to get starved out. She shall be missed, and if I see her in the lfs still there...I might just have to rebuy her LOL

Thanks again everyone! :heart

Edited by Haruka

Yes, this is Soochi the big old fatty girl I had. :no: It's a shame she's gone now as she was a favorite of mine too! She was also so fat and greedy, overturning rocks and the like for a single pellet of food, but this is why I had to give her up. She bullied the ranchus to no end over, one piece of food and they began to get starved out. She shall be missed, and if I see her in the lfs still there...I might just have to rebuy her LOL

Thanks again everyone! :heart

20 gallon tank

Soochi

Win

:heart

I know, same here. I LOVE little Soochi! If I had knows Tay is getting rid of her (and if Tay would live closer) I would have bought Soochi off her. After all now I got an empty 20g as soon as the tropicals move to the 55g.

*SADFACE*