Lets See Your Christmasy Decorated Tanks!

Rebecca Hampshire

How fabulous Becs!!! You are certainly making good use of your snowed in time!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

I am going to make mine today! Maybe not mess with the background but for sure get them a tree!

How fabulous Becs!!! You are certainly making good use of your snowed in time!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

I am going to make mine today! Maybe not mess with the background but for sure get them a tree!

I saw a underwater X-mas tree thingy with lights for in a tank. I was thinking who would buy that. Now I now it :rofl

Wow its looks great! I never even thought to do my tank up for xmas! What a brilliant idea!

What a beautiful looking tank too btw! How many fish are in there? I could be going blind, but I can only see the one??

Quasi, that tank decoration sound awesome!

Wow its looks great! I never even thought to do my tank up for xmas! What a brilliant idea!

What a beautiful looking tank too btw! How many fish are in there? I could be going blind, but I can only see the one??

Thank you Migaloo! At the moment there are three fish in there! My fourth fishy is in the spare tank! I hope to get him back in the main tank soon! :)

Oooooo! i am sure my fish would love the tree decoration! Sounds fabby! :yeah:

Thank you Migaloo! At the moment there are three fish in there! My fourth fishy is in the spare tank! I hope to get him back in the main tank soon! :)

Ok turns out I am going blind! I just found the other two! :doh11: Where's Waldo anyone? :rofl

Ok turns out I am going blind! I just found the other two! :doh11: Where's Waldo anyone? :rofl

:rofl

Thank you everyone!!! I had so much fun! My fish haven't even noticed the decorations or the Santa background! :rolleyes:

Today was water change day and I fully expected everything to fall off and get soaking wet but to my suprise it still looks the same! :D

Tanks won't be getting decorated for Christmas; I'll be lucky if I get them cleaned! I was putting something away in the top of the closet last night and fell off the stool :ignore Veeeeerrrry sore today :(

OMG are you alright? Hope your hubby is running around looking after you like a princess! :angelstaf: Take care! If I was nearer I'd be over to help do the tank cleaning and the decorations! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! I love the Christmas-y decorations! I like the lil' snowman at the bottom :)