Introducing Spinach

number20121

I took a video the last time I fed them spinach and they all are just so adorable. I am so proud of my kids and how there's no pushing, bullying etc. And they all DO eat their spinach LOL!

I love Hugo's face when she literally gets her mouth full of spinach. And I think it is so cute how at about 0:45 Blacky Fishie, who always is so mellow and relaxed, tears through the spinach like a shark through a group of scuba divers.

And the closeup of Spicey at 1:35 makes me d'aaawwww! I love her little fuzzy nostrils and cute face! You can see the color change here, see the lighter colored scales on her side? I can't figure out what color it is. It is not orange, it rather looks like peanut butter.

My gawd, she changes color from chocolate to peanut butter! Maybe I should rename her to REESES :rofl

Then Hugo again, her nose and mouth are cute, those black little sprinkles!

That dark area on the ceiling in the cave is Sucky Fishie, playing vampire.

And I know, I know. I should have moved that snow flake. :doh11:

EDIT: I recommend watching this directly on youtube, the larger video window there really improves showing details! :) Thanks!

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I thought you had brought another fish in-on the q-t-and named it Spinach!!!rofl3.gif

HAHAHA I KNEW that someone was gonna think that!! That's why I worded the thread title the way I did! :D Gotcha!!

But yep, Hugo is big. Last time I measured she was almost 9" long, and that was at least a couple months ago.

I thought that was funny too...Fang gets a new fish and never even asked for assistance from her fellow enablers led so adeptly by Tay? :pp

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! It was like being in the twilight zone for a second there!!! yikes.gif Reading a post from a 'black hole'bye2.gifA parallel universe kind of thing!Dont-Believe.gifheadscratch.giflinedrink.gifborgg.gif

I also thought you were talking about a new fish named Spinach at first! :rofl

The most entertaining thing was watching Hugo rip off a big chunk right at the beginning! She goes... "NOM!" And then little Chibi is all like... "nom nom nom" :lol1