My First Three Wins

ashlee18

I was told to post so here they are. I'll update with new pics after they arrive on Wednesday.

The one I wanted most! I got a great deal too, only $95 instead of $189.

AUC_167_65.jpg

AUC_167_65_1.jpg

And then the two ranchus. They look like bald little men from the front. Except they are probably all girls :P I was one bid away from losing the first one.

AUC_167_15.jpg

AUC_167_15_1.jpg

AUC_167_20.jpg

AUC_167_20_1.jpg

Edited by ashlee18

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Congrats: They look great but that panda is incredible. So glad he is going to a great home and we'll be able to see him often through your pics. :yeah:

I know these fish well... I had been keeping an eye on them all week for you! I'm glad you got them all, especially the panda :)

Haha I know! It was fun to watch other members fish and mine. And also nice knowing other members were rooting for me :) you guys are the best.

And im probably biased here, but this panda was the best I've seen so far...although I didn't look at the last auction so that doesn't count.

INCREDIBLE fish! Those were two of the loveliest ranchus in the entire auction -- I found myself wishing I had enough tank space to snag one of them. That first one in particular is to DIE for.

Awesome panda, too!

Well they are here!! Besides a missing scale, all are well. Pics up! I'm just going to call them all girls for now, since all my fish seem to be girls. They are in Ike and Stan's old tank which had been sterilized. I moved Stan and Ike into a 20 since they are a smaller than the panda and there is one less of them.

My doggie inspecting the box before I open it. He is the love of my life, sad I know lol My bf asked who I would choose between them. I asked who was here first? The dog :P

3.jpg

Acclimating.

2.jpg

And when they were first let out. I actually left the lights out in the room and tank, my dad's camera does a REALLY good job of making up for the lack of light.

1.jpg

And finally a video. The one with the missing scale is the ranchu with more white on her body. You can see a little white patch on her back on her left side. I hope to fix it with nice clean water. And the panda looks so much like the late Butters II, down to the little black mustache.

Edited by ashlee18

Wow, they are awesome! The mustache on the panda is so funny! And you can already see some orange on her belly- and dorsal fin too I think. I wonder how long it will be before the black is all gone.

I really like the ranchu with more white, but they are both very cute of course!