My Newest Goofiest Addition

Julie

A few weeks ago, I saw this guy/girl in the "big fish tank" at Pet$mart. He/she was getting BURIED by three other orandas that were begging me for food, but he/she held their ground and made sure to get seen, lol! I Immediately fell in love. Since then I couldn't stop thinking about him/her and when I was outbid in the GFC auction yesterday, I took it as a sign (excuses, excuses) and bought him/her immediately! Anyway, PIIIICS!

The face that seduced me.

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! :D He/she says thank you as well! ;B

Fang, I'd say without the tail it's about 3.5-4 inches? I'd have to measure him/her, I'm a terrible guesstimator :B My PS has their "seasons" of common parasites or diseases, but for a chain store, they do quite well!

U.K. Becs, I haven't named him/her quiiite yet! :D I'm thinking something starting with a G or an M.... or maybe naming him/her after a rennaisance artist, hehe! :B

Gorgeous. I love the color pattern and the body shape. He is supposed to be a fantail right? Seems like he has some mix in him of Oranda or Ryukin. Either way, :Congrats: !

GFF, I'm *sort of* sure he is a fantail, lol! The longer I observe him, the more confused about his breed I get! I think you're right though, he may be a mix; he's just got a hint of *something* that makes you go, "hmm!"

Ooh, Migaloo, I'm REALLY leaning towards Giovanni! :D

Thanks Sakura! They've been getting some pretty shipments in lately; the only problem is buying them before they're there too long and contract problems from the overstocking D:

Kristi, I was so happy to find he wasn't taken! Otherwise I might have had to do some Goldfish Bounty Hunting... Haha! :P