Short Video Of The New Ranchu!

After I took that video, I turned off the bright overhead light and he started playing with the bubble wall and trying to eat a thermometer. It was so cute. I can't wait until he's in something where I can see him better, and get better pictures and stuff.

Your family must be wondering why you're spending so much time hanging out in the laundry lately! :rofl

Luckily my husband is in on it and helping cover for me. But the funny thing is I had to sneak the tub into the bedroom for a while today so I could actually do laundry! I was just too worried about all the noise and vibration. :rofl

Edited by flutterbudget

Lol! Maybe "Bounce" or "Spin Cycle"! "Spot" or "Fuzzball"! "Bond", the secret agent goldfish. Or "Santa's Little Helper". :rofl I will probably have to see if the kiddo has any name ideas, though, so I probably shouldn't get too set on one.

• 1 month later...

Lint is a great name lol I love the colouring it's just too cute I can't wait till mine get that round!