Agua One Flakes

fruitloop1

Hey guys

if you live in china, australia, new zealand, hong kong or for me, the uk then you should try this.

Aqua one flake food is a superb day to day combination of minerals and vitimins which mean the best for your fish

Protein - 38 percent

Fat - 5 percent

Fibre - 4 percent

Moisture - 8 percent

Ash - 16 percent

Fish meal, krill, soyabean meal, flour, what flour, yeast powder, alfalfa powder, lecithin, fish oil, multi minerals and vitimins, astaxanthin.

The fish seem to love it and the people in the shop were very enthusiastic

http://www.aquaone.co.uk/goldfish.php

Fruitloop, you should try out a sinking pellet food.

My understanding is that flakes loose nutrients very quickly and are comprised mostly of filler. I'm not sure about the brand you linked, though.

I use flakes sparingly as treats, because my pellet food is difficult to hand feed and I don't want to feed peas every day!

And don't forget that if you do feed flakes as a supplement...soak them in a cup of tank water for a few minutes so the flakes sink to the bottom. Adding them to the surface without soaking will cause your fish to gulp air and will contribute to SBD. Keep 'em down at the bottom! ;)

Exactly, because you don't want your fish to die from bad SBD, right? I tossed all the flake foods when I learned about it. Although I think flake food would be a cool idea to mix in with your gel food ingredients... I think I'm gonna try that sometimes!

Exactly, because you don't want your fish to die from bad SBD, right? I tossed all the flake foods when I learned about it. Although I think flake food would be a cool idea to mix in with your gel food ingredients... I think I'm gonna try that sometimes!

You betcha Fang....no reason why you couldn't..and they would absorb moisture too. I still use them occasionally as a supplement and variety food, but they're always soaked and sent to the bottom. ;)