What Is This Guy Doing

fruitloop1

Guest Mike and Linda

You people need to read these forums before you post these videos. Your commons will be dead in a short period of time if you do not upgrade that tank to 40 gallons. Remember commons need 20 gallons each. A 5 gallon in no good for any goldfish i don't care what kind it is. All a 5 gallon is good for is a Betta.

You people need to read these forums before you post these videos. Your commons will be dead in a short period of time if you do not upgrade that tank to 40 gallons. Remember commons need 20 gallons each. A 5 gallon in no good for any goldfish i don't care what kind it is. All a 5 gallon is good for is a Betta.

This video is not a video of the OP's fish. If you read what he wrote above the video you'll see that the OP realizes two common goldfish in a 5 gallon tank is not good.

Guest Mike and Linda

This video is not a video of the OP's fish. If you read what he wrote above the video you'll see that the OP realizes two common goldfish in a 5 gallon tank is not good.

ok sorry. I miss read.

But uh but uh but uh

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good gracious, I had to put him on mute before I went through the monitor and strangled him.

There is another one linked to this video that is worse. I really wouldn't see it as so bad if they didn't call them "stupid" or useless...boring. GRRRRRRR.