Common Goldfish That Are Not Sold As Feeder Fish?

Calluna

Ok sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post this in...I'm not sure where it would go.

Anyway, I was wondering if any place sells commons that are not sold as feeder fish? I don't have any fish specialty stores around me, so that's not an option. I'm not seriously looking for a common, but I was just wondering since I've never seen it before. The closest I've seen was at a local "mom and pop" type pet store where they had commons in an outdoor plastic pond setup along with koi and shubunkins. Also, my petsm@rt sells comets as pets separate from the feeders.

Have you seen it?

At all the pet*smarts near me they sell comets that are more "pretty" looking and also shubunkins as pets at a higher price than the feeders. I've also seen a few at pet*co before, but not as regularly. Then at my local non-chain fish stores they always have lots of nice big comets, commons, and shubunkins for sale. There have been many times I was tempted to buy a couple of single tails, but I always end up deciding I'd rather have the space for my fancies :)

My Pet/Smart only sells shubies and sarassa comets separately from other common/comsts. But I've seen some fish that look like sarassa's in with the feeders before and the manager agreed with me. He also said he's seen koi come in with the feeders before so you could get a really good deal if you happen to see one.

<br />My Pet/Smart only sells shubies and sarassa comets separately from other common/comsts.??But I've seen some fish that look like sarassa's in with the feeders before and the manager agreed with me.??He also said he's seen koi come in with the feeders before so you could get a really good deal if you happen to see one.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Same here, my petsm@rt had sarassas in with the feeders. But I've never seen regular commons as non feeders.