Laguna Koi And Goldfish Food

Cynders

I was cleaning out the apothecary under the tank to make lots more space and I realized I had a bag of laguna koi and goldfish food. Is it any good at all? I got this back when I saw any food other than tetrafin and I would say 'I NEED TO GET THIS FOR THEM NOW!" of course I never used it though. Has anyone used it and recommended it?

It's made by Hagen so it can't be all that bad. Hagen's a very good aquatic company, Tay. Look on the package for a possible expiration date....a good variety of foods never can hurt your fish. ;)

:o It has been about six months and it was opened already. The only problem is that it floats. :idont I'll probably just throw it away and get some new fresher foods.

I didn't realize that it was a floating food. Buzzer goes off...great big flashing neon thumb points down.

I'd trash it then and go for the sinkers... :yeah:

:rofl I'm gunna go check their website and see if they have any sinking pellets. Maybe it's more generated towards koi.

Edit: Yep. It's just floating food.

Edited by Haruka