More Fun Inside!

bodoba

One of the things I love about Hugo is that she is so gentle for her size! She is larger than all the other, and even though she is a single tail that seems to use 4hour-energy twelve times a day she doesn't bother any of the smaller fish. On the contrary, when she does her exercise back and forth swimming she dodges the little ones. She never pushes them out of the way during feeding. When I hand feed the telescopes she comes up to the surface too, sticks her nose out and looks at me patiently instead of being aggressive.

Every time I added a small fish to the tank the newbie kept following Hugo around the first day, apparently feeling safer near her. So cute!

Hugo is just lovely, yet she rules the tank.

• Admin

i love how my pebbles will torpedo through the water when shes on the other side of the tank and she knows it feeding time. ill tell ya she's the fastest lionhead I have ever seen swim :lol

I used to have a fish called zeus, I loved his confidence, would never venture to the back of the tank with the others, always stayed pride of the tank, loved him

My Quasi a tripod tail, red lipstick, white head (with blue eyes), red body and mostly white fins. He loves to clean algae of the plants of the filter intakes, of the glass... He just loves to clean (=eat). Even though he is a fancy he is the healthiest fish I have and he radiates confidence as he never gets scared.

It is so cute when I see his butt sticking out of the plants. He really shows of his long tail. Lately his left eye is colour changing from blue to orange.

On the other hand my big Godzilla (a comet) is a beauty. Deep red body long white fins. Can be very bad tempered some days, she often nips at the others during feeding time.

But she gets scared with every change. She runs to her vase and hides in it as the big sissy she is. :hide:

Oh, I got another one! Since Vanille is growing and slowly becoming ryukin, she is now the fish with the deepest body, and additionally one of the two with the longest tail. Her tail is as long as her body.

So these two factors combined make her a bit of a slow swimmer.

Her buddy in the tank is Spicey, the Oranda without wen. Spicey is a good swimmer and sometimes when they swim together and Spicey swims ahead Vanille tries to catch up with her. Her dorsal is flat to her body then while she struggle-wiggles to try to speed up and her face gets this desperate "waaait for meeeeee!!!!" expression, especially if there is food involved.

It reminds me of a little kid that just learns to walk and is trying to run over to mommy or daddy :rofl

And because this was brought up in another thread: Spicey is so gross/cute. She can never remember that the floating poop she just spit out was not yummy, and 1.3 seconds after spitting it out she is all OH WHAT IS THAT IT LOOKS YUMMY! *slurp* - just to spit it back out a second later. She does that three, four times in a row with the same floaty poop :doh11:

Like it is going to change flavor.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Link's schizophrenia. One moment he's all over me and then he just darts off and hides inbetween two plants. After realizing that black doesn't blend well with green he follows Zelda around and begs for food :idont: