The Little Mosquito.

Pixel joined the 85Gal! She is too little to be classified as a bully, but she sure bugs the others like an annoying mosquito!

She grew a LOT since I got her, and you can see how her color is changing. :)

DSCN3448.jpg

DSCN3454.jpg

DSCN3460.jpg

DSCN3464.jpg

DSCN3466.jpg

DSCN3468.jpg

DSCN3470.jpg

DSCN3471.jpg

DSCN3472.jpg

DSCN3473.jpg

DSCN3477.jpg

DSCN3479.jpg

DSCN3480.jpg

DSCN3481.jpg

DSCN3482.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

She is real happy and BOSSY! She stopped bullying for 5mins while eating the spinach and then she went straight back to running into the others and nipping them. I hope she calms down soon! She really has energy overload!

Yea Sakura Blondie is a bit of a tomboy! (she might even be a HE - I am not totally sure. Chunky Money is a girls tho)

• Admin

Oh he is showing it so much hun. Look at the gill plates.... The second and third pic I can see the dots around the gill by the eye.... Do do do "Im am boy, see me roar" :lol:rofl

OMG now he is racing around hidden in SirArchie's butt!!! I think he still has issues distinguishing girls from boys!!! :rofl

Very cute! She looks a little bratty, but very cute. Love her coloring and clearly doesn't see being a small fish in a big pond to be a problem.

He is just NON stop! Like the Durcell bunny! He is bashing against EVERYONE ahahahahah! But the others mostly ignore him :rofl

He is just NON stop! Like the Durcell bunny! He is bashing against EVERYONE ahahahahah! But the others mostly ignore him :rofl

oh - HE no SHE, sorry! I can't tell gf genders very well!