Telescope Without Big Bug Eyes?

Cynders

So I got a black moor (turning a nice bronzey color) today and he's in quarantine. There were a ton of them in the tank but he was the healthiest, going up to the tank, but I know he has flukes and parasites. But he really doesn't have bug eyes and reminds me of a fantail/ryukin, but black. Now his bug eyes are starting, but how can you get them to come out more? :idont If not I can take him back. (They had Kirin Ranchus but none of them struck my fancy)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is a fantail. :idont The more that I look at him the more he looks like one. There were some fantails mixed in there. He looks a lot like a ryukin more than a telescope. I'll call them tomorrow or get an exchange, he's about 4-5 inches so I would think his eyes would have grown in by this size and age.

Edited by Haruka

He is pretty! It depends, he's not eating at all and is darting around and splashing water all over my room. He's in .1% salt so it seems like parasites. The funny thing is the whole shipment is that lovely color along with some very pretty calico fantails. I'm trying to keep visually impaired fish since Link has seeing issues with food. I don't want him getting starved out again as well as Zelda. My dad says wait till tomorrow and then perhaps I'll see. it's just very very very strange. :idont

:ehh If not I think we'll just have to send 'im to Dennis.

:rofl :rofl We'll see. I swear the others look like him and are even bigger and have the same tails. But white tipped! I want to know what he is though. It's very strange. Maybe he's a late bloomer?

:o It's called humpagra actually. It helps ryukins feel more adequate in themselves and gives them that flair! :rofl :rofl As for telescopes! It's called telezyte! The natural telescope enhancement!