Oh No Baby Lionheads

Went there for new plants and black backgrounds (which they had :)) but i wish I never did ;) but just look what followed me home!!! I'm scoping the classifieds as i type (LOL) looks like I will be upgrading my tanks sooner than I thought ;)

ctmpphpb0StaR.jpgctmpphpYccZll.jpg

ctmpphpI9YYz0.jpgctmpphpcNCiKd.jpg

ctmpphp3yP7bS.jpgctmpphpxMYa4a.jpg

Sorry dennis no new Tele :(

The little zebra danio was a freeby ;) he went in my Daughters guppy Tank (LOL) I also noticed on the darker Calico (Kirin maybe?) that it's missing about a bit of its gill cover :( hopefully the salt will heal it up ok and the mostly white one is really skinny and smaller than the other two :( got all 3 for $9.99 :0

If I am missing in action I'm probably doing a water change ;)

Thanks for Looking!!!!

:Congrats: They are adorable, no wonder they followed you home. ;)

I have to go to the store to pick up some equipment I sure hope no one follows me home. :yeah:

:Congrats: They are adorable, no wonder they followed you home. ;)

I have to go to the store to pick up some equipment I sure hope no one follows me home. :yeah:

Strange how often gf manage to follow us home :gcar:

:Congrats: with the :newfish

Thank you all :) I just adore them,I couldn't decide on which one I liked the best,and at the price of 3 for $9.99 why would I ;) anyway if you look at the first pic you can see the darkest one is missing a good piece of his gill plate :( So I am salting first followed by prazi (I can't mix the two right?) The mostly white one seems to be very skinny compared to the other two :( and the mostly orange one seems to be very skittish :( so I am holding off on names for a bit but am looking for suggestion in the 3's ...ex...the three stooges,or similar)

I'm going to ask my brother in law at thanksgiving if his offer on his 55 is still good?and hopefully get my Hubby to go for it if it is :) but technically were only allowed to have 2/25 gallon tanks so I can up grade the 3, 20's to 30's and I don't think anyone will really know the difference ;)