I Have A Question About Brine Shrimp !

pinkskitty93

Brine shrimp are the small shrimps right?

So umm do sea monkeys count as brine shrimp? Y'know the toy thing for kids who want to take care of goldfish but their parents won't let them so they just buy sea monkeys! Some even comes with a watch thingy!! And a key chain! lol

Can I buy the sea monkey thingy and feed it to my fish? :D

what does the vid sound like? my headphones aren't working

Ummm it makes me twitch if I look at them but I guess its ok... :peeka

Can I feed it to my fish can i feed it to my fish can i feed it to my fish can i feed it to my fish??? :)

THOSE SHRIMP ARE SO CUTE!! eww yuck CUTE SHRIMPPP! they're cute and weird at the same time.. :wub:

Edited by pinkskitty93

Sea-Monkeys are a unique species of brine shrimp, known by the scientific name of Artemia NYOS. So yes they are Brine Shrimp, however as to feeding them to your fish, I do not know the answer. I would think yes but better wait for other responses from other members on this forum. And to answer your other question about the video, it's just Sea Monkeys dancing to music.

sea monkeys are uber small. well just like brine shrimp. i dont see why not really. i did some research, and it seems that a lot of people actually do it. once or twice a week. sea monkeys are a form of brine shrimp so again its fine. you just need to do the usual rinsing of the sea monkeys to remove the salt. a quick google search helped me out here, so if you wanna read up more if you dont get responses then you can try that as well. do sea monkeys cost less and require less effort than brine shrimp? is that why you are asking?

sea monkeys are uber small. well just like brine shrimp. i dont see why not really. i did some research, and it seems that a lot of people actually do it. once or twice a week. sea monkeys are a form of brine shrimp so again its fine. you just need to do the usual rinsing of the sea monkeys to remove the salt. a quick google search helped me out here, so if you wanna read up more if you dont get responses then you can try that as well. do sea monkeys cost less and require less effort than brine shrimp? is that why you are asking?

maybe alive shrimp is better than dead brine shrimp and i always wanted to take care of sea monkeys, thats why im asking :)