Bubbly Water

ashv20

Lately I have noticed that the fish tank water on the right hand side of the tank; generally where the filter outtake is, is particularly 'bubbly' of course the bubble wand creates bubbles at the surface of the water but at the front of the tank there are these tiny tiny bubbles floating around... they wont rise to the surface or pop..

Do you guys get this with your water sometimes, I do a 50% water change each week and they don't go away. :/

if you did a water change.. then thats most likely why. i get every now and then during a water change. prob just oxygen i dunno but aside from that, in my tank it has always seemed normal so no issues to worry about to be honest. i usually get it on the betta cages, plants and glass after a nice big water change. if anything monitor your water if the bubbles seem odd to you.. in a dangerous way. but i higgghhhllyy doubt it.

I have those in my tank constantly. The filter outlet pushes tiny bubbles down, and the bubble wall doesn't only create big, but a lot of really fine bubbles too. I was told on here that they are actually good because that way the water has lots of dissolved oxygen. :)

Now, any chemists out there that want to correct me on this feel free but I'm trying to toss this around in my mind.

If the oxygen saturation is at maximum in the tank then the left over oxygen would float to the surface to evaporate in the form of bubbles. Of course these bubbles are microscopic and as they float along in the water with other gaseous forms that need to be realeased they make visible bubbles.

Because of that, bubbles under the water would be considered a good level to judge O2-sats.

Sound right anyone?

Now, any chemists out there that want to correct me on this feel free but I'm trying to toss this around in my mind.

If the oxygen saturation is at maximum in the tank then the left over oxygen would float to the surface to evaporate in the form of bubbles. Of course these bubbles are microscopic and as they float along in the water with other gaseous forms that need to be realeased they make visible bubbles.

Because of that, bubbles under the water would be considered a good level to judge O2-sats.

Sound right anyone?

haha me being a future professional photographer.. i feel that i can totally agree to what you are saying... hahah im clueless, but it sounds smarticle enough to be true.

:D !

Sound right anyone?

Now I know why a while ago someone on here commented on one of my videos that my tank has awesome aeration. If I know one thing for sure then it is that my fish won't run out of oxygen anytime soon.

So I really wouldn't worry about that, as it is good for your fish :)