Another Game!

bodoba

Some of you like the marverlous Ranchudressing already have themed tanks. As usual there is no limit on money, life, or energy to bog you down. What would be your dream theme tank? How would you decorate it? What fish would be in there?

I think it would be cool to set up a big tank to look like a miniature city, with skyscrapers, streets, cars, people on balconies and on the sidewalk, etc, and then have a huge group of tiny fish! It would look so neat once algae started growing on it too.

I want to make an evil tank, where they plot to take over the world! There would be of course, pinky and the brain, Moriarti, max salmon, SHREDDER, Dr. Horrible! other evil beings. They have a little table at the bottom where they would secretly plot our doom. It would also be cool if I could get a proximity detection LED light ornament. That would blink whenever a fishy swam by. (for the mad scientist section), LOL I'd make a mini superman dart boart but instead of darts I'd have veggie clips sticking out. MWAHAHA

I already have plans to set my tank up as a farm sometime, but haven't had the time or the money to do it yet. Maybe I'll do it in a smaller tank for some guppies instead when I've finished uni :) I also looked at setting up a pretend reef for my betta as I can't afford a real reef tank :rofl

My tank would be South Park themed of course.

I was going to paint the south park town as background for the new tank. But then I thought it would be more expensive, time consuming and if I didn't like it...well that would be a waste.

Mine would be a Redwood Forest theme and lots of plants growing out of logs and hollow logs that the fish could swim through.

I'd have some mushrooms growing on the floor, and maybe even elves or fairies flitting among the trees.

VIVA Las Vegas!!!

Las Vegas theme for my tank! I am already looking in to a Vegas scene background. I would like dice and poker chips and perhaps a replica of the Bellagio fountains actually inside the tank! I am sure it could be done with tiney tiny bubbles! :angelstaf:

I'd like to do an aquascaped tank.

Maybe a light blue background with wisps of white for clouds and the bottom third of the tank would all mountains and mosses and grasses. Then I'd seem like the fish were swimming in the sky above the landscape :D

Unfortunately, not a possibility with goldfish.

One day... :please

I would have a pokemon themed tank! there would b a giant pokeball in the middle for them to swim into and it would have an airstone in it! the rest of it would look like the cities in the video game and the goldfish would b like the pokekmon or something! it would b so cool!

Harry Potter theme with Hogwarts castle and the Hogwarts express etc and some Hippogriffs flying around. And of course if money was no object I'd put those black comets in there... :)