Saki Hikari

sasha

ive been reading on here about saki hikari and its quite popular.

im thinking of changing my fish food to saki hikari fancy goldfish food ,i saw it in the local pet store the other day.

the pellets i use at min are tetra goldfishgold exotic and also have used flakes nutrafin max which i got with my tank set up

or can you recomend any other fish food . i cant get the progold as i live in the uk thank you

I would get saki hikari adn switch from tetra as soon as possible. The flakes have no nutritional value and can easily make them float since they're flakes. :D Sinking pellets are much better for 'em :D The saki is very well worth your money.

thank you so the hikari lionhead will be ok for my black moor then thanks

Yes Hikari Lionhead is fine for any type of goldfish. Here's a link to give you some additional info:

Saki Hikari Lionhead Formula

hi sgcvn

ive just ordred mine of ebay but i prob think you would get it on amazon.com ,not 100% sure though

also do these sinking pellets need soaking first thanks

Edited by sumer

hi i bought the 100g to start of with they were ?2.85 and ?1.90 postage total ?4.75

there is a 350g of it for ?7.95 and ?1.85 postage total ? 9.80

not sure about that in dollars though

hi sgcvn

ive just ordred mine of ebay but i prob think you would get it on amazon.com ,not 100% sure though

also do these sinking pellets need soaking first thanks

I just received mine from Amazon. The supplier, That Pet Place sold them cheaper on Amazon then on their website. I paid $19.98 US with shipping. I know it's very expensive but the bag doesn't expire for a while. My babies love it!