More Photos Of The Butterflies And Veiltails

Sakura

You should just put a shopping cart in your blog so we can 'babysit' them for an alloted time period. :rofl Luna is still my favorite!

:rofl The last one made me laugh.

Edited by Haruka

I think they're not cloudy anymore, so that's good! There are still small blood spots in each eye, hopefully they will clear up soon. She's been mostly bottom-sitting, I think the ride was a little bit more rough on her than it was on the others. I'm wondering if it has to do with being shipped in a smaller box because she was sent by herself. The others were in a really big box all together.

I think they're not cloudy anymore, so that's good! There are still small blood spots in each eye, hopefully they will clear up soon. She's been mostly bottom-sitting, I think the ride was a little bit more rough on her than it was on the others. I'm wondering if it has to do with being shipped in a smaller box because she was sent by herself. The others were in a really big box all together.

I'm sure that's it, and she just probably needs a couple of days. But her eyes look clearer to me in these photos, so hopefully she's on the mend!

IM SPEECHLESS. Your fish are beautiful. And so is your camera. Haha. Love the quality of the pics! You should change your name here on the boards to Telescope Girl :D

Sakura, I am completely and utterly in awe of these fish - they are just amazing! I dont think I have ever seen such beautiful teles in real life andywhere around here - they are splendid! I particularly love serafina - although they are ALL wonderful!

So jealous LOL

Thank you for the comments everyone. I shall pass the compliments along to the fish! :teehee

so that was you bidding on all of those dandy oranda fish, very beautiful

I only bid on three in the last auction :) But I received six fish because I had two from a previous auction, and I got sent one extra one by accident.

what setting do you use on your camera?

I have a Canon PowerShot SD850 8.0 megapixels. I always use the macro setting and I set the exposure to -1 when I'm taking photos of the fish tanks. I also have a custom color option where I can slightly adjust the color settings, so I do that too. That's about it!

Edited by Sakura