I Guess I Would Consider This Planted Now :)

molbert73

Cleaned the tank today and added a couple more plants and rocks. I'm happy with it but I think that I would like something taller in there. I don't know if it will be an ornament or a plant yet. Also my next addition will be a black background so you don't see all the cords on the back.

They look so tiny in these pictures! Bob (the orange one) is a good 4 1/2 inches long including tail.

2010-11-20_13-36-01_151.jpg

2010-11-20_13-39-55_568.jpg

2010-11-20_13-39-02_693.jpg

2010-11-20_13-38-23_865.jpg

The calico tele is so cute! I have a type of anubias that has the tall, skinny leaves (not anubias nana) and I think that would make a nice tall plant addition to your tank. It has grown super fast in the short time I've had it too.

Thaks Sakura. Good to know. I think I would rather keep the tank very natural looking on the inside and then find a super cool asian print to hang over the tank.

And thanks Fang! It's funny how much room they have but they tend to hang out on the right side of the tank most of the time. Maybe because that is where I feed them :D

I love the plants attached to the rocks. I'm thinking of getting one for Fluffy and replacing the plastic one.

I think a taller plant would really look great in there.

• 2 weeks later...