Sign in to follow this  
whitner

I Could Kill My Brother!

How old is your brother? And do your parents known he acts totally irresponsible?

I hope your fish stay healthy :angel:

He's 21 and he's very responsible for his age. If he was able, he'd have his own place (me too, really). But when it comes to animals, he's very irresponsible. He has a tank of his own, and I've only seen him give a rat's tail about one fish he lost in the past. Usually, if he loses one he's out the next day (sometimes the same day) buying a new one(s).

I owe him 10 bucks, and when he pulled this stunt I told him he should write it off as a loss. He ain't getting his money. And I'm giving him the silent treatment. Not that he cares.

And as for my fish, they're fine. Inigo is beginning a color change, but this had started before the unexpected visitor. He's getting some white on his tail. :)

If you really want to get through to him through forcive means, or mess with him really badly. Why not study him, find out what makes him tick. what makes him upset, what makes him happy. Like say for example if he really liked a certain object say a video game or ipod, take from his money and buy him one(without his notice) and then tell him you got it for him. Next day, break it or something. Its like a give and take. Get him so happy and then take it right away from him.22 come crashing down into a slum for atleast a while. It doesnt have to be an object. :P But my point is, find out his weaknesses, fears, likes, and dislikes. Use them to your advantage. xD

WOW. Vengeful much?

LOL. You do seem to know what you're talking about, Solar. ;)

WOW. Vengeful much?

LOL. You do seem to know what you're talking about, Solar. ;)

Agreed. *Note to self: Do not cross SolarFish*

LOL ty. I got that from my childhood friend. :P guess im easy to influence

Hmm. O: alright. Ill give you my opinion! Even though alot of people here will probably be like "wtf" when I say what I will say. Guess I cant help it, I wanna speak my mind.

Personally I can be very nasty if Iam angered(I only get angry about certain things). So here is what you can do.

He told you "its just a fish, flush him" right??? you cant very well flush him. But you can make him go through what the fish goes through(or part of it). When you do y our water changes, put some of the dirty water in any of his favorite drinks. Lol. Make sure you havent used any meds obviously. That wo uld poison him, really badly. But I dont think tank water by itself will do too much harm(I had a bad experience, and not going into detail. lol). In his food, put in fish foods(they taste horrible, kinda did this to my brother lol). You could give him salmonella... but Idk how mean you want to be. xDD I would get my brother sick if he made me angry. ;o You could also publicly humiliate him. Or you could tell your neighbor that your brother was just trying to make a buck(that would make your bro seem like a jerk). :o If you really really really wanna go beyond messed up, like one of my friend does. You could very well mess with his life. Like such as if he has a girlfriend, make him think shes cheating on him and vice versa(obviously, dont tell him that she cheated or something. But plant evidence). You could also try getting him fired from his job that would make him ubber mad. Because he appears to be cheap, and a penny pincher. If the goldfish does die, feed it to him, t hen after he ate it all tell him. Though thats pretty gross(i dont like sea food myself. lol so I wouldnt touch a fish in that sort of way). You could mess with his files on his computer, that would get alot of people mad. Maybe post embarassing pictures of him on fb? Or show em to his friends? :V You could make your parents hate him also, by exposing his dark secrets to them(Iam sure you must know stuff that his parents dont know). ;o You could put his hygenic stuff like say his tooth brush and tooth paste in nasty toilet water, and then get some of they dirties animal cages you have and scrub the cage with it. Then rinse it off(the bacteria and taste will still be there. just dont use soap). Lol then get some dirty tank water and mix it with his brush again. His tooth paste try mixing tobasco sauce in it. My uncle likes tobasco sauce, but hes mexican origin and was raised under such conditions(I know about the mexican culture, since 3relations are mexicans). He told me its pretty spicy. Or you can mix in the tooth brush with something that tastes really horrible. Like horse radish, or castor oil. And in his juice you could put in some tobasco sauce. Lol. Make him brownies with super laxative. But only do that before an "important" day. Like if he gets married, do it that day. Or an important date of his. Like anniversary. ;0 You could take his cell phone and start texting all his friends. As wrong as it may sound, make him sound feminine or flirt with some guy(not trying to be offensive to anyones sexual preferance. But I know for a f act some guys get really upset if another guy comes on to them---again no offense ment to anyone of same sex preferance). Or you could text some girl he finds really appaling and start havin aconversation with her, get her to start comming onto him or something. That would upset him. Thugh that would be mean to the other person. lol.

----Some of this stuff I saw on tv and found it really funny-----

:blink:

This thread went to elementary school level quickly.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

HAHAHAHA! Karma paid a visit to my brother's tank. He has a REALLY BAD ALGAE BLOOM! Worse than mine was.

Well, the world often works that way. A lot of times you just have to sit back and watch and it will take care of itself.

You should just cry, pretend to cry, see if he feels bad, mope around.

He'll cave in :P