New Panda Telescope

bluebird

Just thought I'd share some pictures of my new goldfish :D. I previously only had Rusty, a fantail, but decided to get another fish as he was always so inactive on his own and has since perked up a great deal. The tank is just a bit too small (20gal) however so I'm hoping to get a new one as soon as possible i.e. when my parents think I'm less crazy for getting a new one so soon :P.

I haven't named the new telescope yet so any name suggestions are very welcome! He/she's such a cutie and although Rusty did chase them a lot the first day, they get on really well now. Or at least as well as golfish can :P. Sadly, the tank looks quite green in the pictures and although the water isn't as clear as I'd like (getting an extra filter soon to hopefully sort that) it's not quite as bad it looks!

The newcomer :D

Tele1.png

Rusty

Rusty1.png

Both of them together, begging as usual

TeleandRusty1.png

Posers

TeleandRusty3.png

Blurry tank picture :P

Fishtank2.png

Thanks for looking and any tank advice or anything is very welcome ^^.

Congrats on the new addition! They look very happy together and Im sure Rusty will definitely appreciate the company ;)

Your Panda has already lost nearly all his black - That's one thing I love about them - they look just as good in all white as they do in their full panda pattern :)

:Congrats: Very cute, both of them. As for names how about the obvious Snow, or Wynn (welsh and means white), or Nuala (irish and means white one).

Oh my Gosh thats one cute little panda :) Congrats on the new addition :) my white telle's name is Blizzard :) I had another that passed and his name was storm as I got the two at the time of a snow storm last december :)

A background with some color would def brighten up the tank I think :)

Edited by shellbell4ever

Aww thanks so much everyone! hehe I feel so proud of my little goldfish :D. Hehe sorry I can't reply to everyone but really, thank you :D.

Migaloo: Thanks so much and hehe yes, he? has lost quite a bit of black since I first got him but you're right, they're so pretty either way! thank you again hehe.

caitie: they're really nice names, thankyou! I like Wynn a lot :D.

shellbell4ever: awwh! those names are lovely. I'm sorry about Storm but I'm glad he brought you so much joy :). Oh and thanks, a background is a really good idea. Will have to look for one whilst at the fishstore tomorrow (finally getting that filter hopefully :P).

Sakura: thanks :D and I'm not really sure! he was sold as an oranda when he clearly isn't and I then figured he must be a fantail but.. the single tail has me confused :P. Unless he has a deformity? as I've never seen single tails quite as round as him but I might be wrong :P.