Eggies?

ParadiseLost

Wasn't sure where to post these pictures, but just wondering if these are eggs? I've moved the three out of the tank so they don't eat them until I know what they are!

http://twitpic.com/386s0m

Advice on how on earth I could move them off the floor of the tank appreciated! Sorry it's not a top notch photo but my computer is being super laggy and photobucket wont work for me right now :'(

Are they perfectly round? I can't tell from the photos. Do you know if they're fertilized or not? You'll be able to tell if you wait, because the bad ones turn white within 36 hours. Ones that remain transparent are fertilized. When my Ino released eggs all over the tank before (they were unfertilized because nobody was chasing her or anything) I just scrubbed them off the tank surfaces with my normal algae scrubber and then siphoned them up. Make sure you clean them up and do plenty of water changes because eggs can really foul the water fast. You might have to do large water changes daily until all the egg releasing is over.

Are they perfectly round? I can't tell from the photos. Do you know if they're fertilized or not? You'll be able to tell if you wait, because the bad ones turn white within 36 hours. Ones that remain transparent are fertilized. When my Ino released eggs all over the tank before (they were unfertilized because nobody was chasing her or anything) I just scrubbed them off the tank surfaces with my normal algae scrubber and then siphoned them up. Make sure you clean them up and do plenty of water changes because eggs can really foul the water fast. You might have to do large water changes daily until all the egg releasing is over.

Yeah they are round, some of them are white, some see through and some are a beige colour and you can see little C shapes in them. I can't keep them because I have nowhere to keep them :( so I'm hoping the mama and papa/s eat them up then I'll do a water change this weekend :(

Wasn't sure where to post these pictures, but just wondering if these are eggs?

Hi Goldfish Carer, yes they look very much like eggs. Mine too have spawned this week.

yes you have eggs :) and as Sakura mentioned if you can clean them up asap so as not for them to pollute your water :) most of them will get eaten by the other tank mates (lol) but a good algae scraper and w/c's should keep all in check :)