Updated Video Of My Guys

edong86

Recently gave away 3 of my fish, the pearlscale, lionhead, and a calico oranda to a friend so that everyone in my tank will be comfortable. I used to have 10 goldfish in my 75 gallon so it went down to 7. The following day, I got a text from my ranchu dealer that he had some new guys in. I told my friend who only had 2 ranchus in his 50 gallon who was looking for the perfect fit to add to his duo. We went to check it out and I fell in love with this calico ranchu. It was beautiful. After battling within me for half an hour, I decided to buy it. 8 goldfish in a 75 gallon? Well, still better than 10! So this is it, the FINAL roster of my tank! My friend bought a beautiful orange ranchu with a white head and I bought this guy with the darkish blue and bright red coloration. He's the fattest of the bunch, you won't miss him!

absolutely adored every second of them.. i loved how the ranchu got "blown away" LOL... they all look wonderfully happy.

Yeah, the two ranchus got blown away one after the other haha. Hoping for a growth spurt from everybody since there's 2 less fish in there. :D