Clemmy And Friend

So as most of you know my Clemmy was white when I returned from Florida :0 I was so wishing she/he was going to stay orange :( anyway after that my Daughter and her son had to move in due to lead in her old apartment and she brought her fish (LOL) so I have Clemmy and her Calico fantail (Callie) in the 20 long and she was saying how much she wanted my Clemmy because he's yellow but I didn't see it :( well here's a few new pic's what do you see...also would you agree Clemmy looks like a fantail at this point... not a telescope or Lionhead :(

ctmpphpDtnikX.jpgctmpphp68a0QP.jpg

Thanks for Looking :)

Oh No Worries Clemmy is NOT going anywhere ;) I wouldn't give him/her up unless I was dying ;)

When she finds a new place she can start her 30 gallon up all over again ;)

Here's a few more pic's what do you think?Fantailish?yellowish??

Clemmy is about 5.5 months old now so I think if the eye's were going to be telescope they would have by now...No???

013-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by shellbell4ever

I'm sorry, I haven't been around long so I'll ask, how did you get Clemmy? Was he a survivor fry of your other fish?

Yes My little Clemmy is the sole survivor of the fry that I raised (first timer) from my Black Moor (Bubbles) and my White Lionhead (Finns) I only saved a dozen or so eggs just to see if I could do it :) it was a lot of work and a lot of fun,and My Clemmy is my Pride and Joy Baby Goldfish that I raised all by my self :)

In that second pic of the most recent photo post I thought you'd tied your plants to a sugar cube :rofl I think Clemmy's got the potential for his eyes to pop, they look slightly curved out to me in the 2nd and 3rd pics but it's hard to tell. I don't think you can really tell when they'll pop, and size certainly isn't an indication of age :idont Just have to wait and see ;)

I'm sorry, I haven't been around long so I'll ask, how did you get Clemmy? Was he a survivor fry of your other fish?

Yes My little Clemmy is the sole survivor of the fry that I raised (first timer) from my Black Moor (Bubbles) and my White Lionhead (Finns) I only saved a dozen or so eggs just to see if I could do it :) it was a lot of work and a lot of fun,and My Clemmy is my Pride and Joy Baby Goldfish that I raised all by my self :)

That's a great story. And the parents are a pretty awesome combination too, Lionhead and Black Moor! Can't wait to see what she eventually develops into ;)