Bow Chicka Wow Wow

number20121

Disclaimer: I did NOT leave it up!!

While digging through my messy closet looking for a blanket for hubby I came across this fabric I bought for a mini skirt for a costume months ago (and forgot about it) and thought it would be interesting to see what the tank looks like with it as background.

Honestly, I kind of like it, but the pink makes it look like a red light district. That store sold the same fabric in a cold purple and icy blue, and I hated not buying any back then, because I knew there would be nothing I could use those fabrics for.

UNTIL NOW. MWuahahahahaa I'll have hubby drive me to Mary Jo's soon to buy some of those fabrics as changeable backgrounds for the tank :D

The fabric looks nicer without flash, but the photo got blurry.

bowchickawowwow.jpg

bowchickawowwow2.jpg

It's sure different. lol Kind of clashes with the orange of the goldies a little bit though. Icy blue might work. :) It does have a touch of "red light district" though...you're right.

Shazam!!! If you left it up you wouldn't need a heater for that tank! Hot stuff! LOL

LOL it looks great (for the red light district ;)) Can't wait to see what you put up next :)

Now wait a minute wasn't Helen the one showing off her telescope in a bikini? Fang we've got an Xmas present for Helen! :pp

• Supporter

well... hmmmmm.. a tank full of girls.. some sexy background material... i say you make a bunch of tiny miniskirts and put a red light outside the door.. then you can start charging guests!.. LOOOOOL.. it looks cool!

Shazam!!! If you left it up you wouldn't need a heater for that tank! Hot stuff! LOL

LOL it looks great (for the red light district ;)) Can't wait to see what you put up next :)

Now wait a minute wasn't Helen the one showing off her telescope in a bikini? Fang we've got an Xmas present for Helen! :pp

sure... and pork chop is one sxc mumma!

well... hmmmmm.. a tank full of girls.. some sexy background material... i say you make a bunch of tiny miniskirts and put a red light outside the door.. then you can start charging guests!.. LOOOOOL.. it looks cool!

Yeah come on, I got seven hot chicks in there, all look different. One for each personal preference LMAO

• Supporter

Yeah come on, I got seven hot chicks in there, all look different. One for each personal preference LMAO

i got a feeling i have 9 hot chicks in my tank and pork chop is Ms Madame! :rofl:rofl