Three Newbies!

Sakura

So the auction just ended and I'm 99.9% sure I got these three!

AUC_166_41_1.jpg

I think I'm naming this one Loki. I had a black moor named Loki before, and I just think it's the perfect name for this type of fish!

AUC_166_59.jpg

Not totally sure on the name yet... maybe Serafina?

AUC_166_45_1.jpg

Not sure on this one's name yet.

So these three along with the two from the last auction (Maho and Chiba) will be arriving this Thursday! In case you don't remember, here's their photos:

chiba1.jpg

maho2.jpg

AWWWWW I love the moor! The dorsal is so perfect!

I also like the name Serafina - my Dachsy is called this way :)

When are you getting them? You must be so excited :D

I miss coming here for a day and Sakura got all the beautiful Fish going to her house ;) darn she's a lucky girl :) Enjoy them Sakura They are all so very Beautiful :) So who's going in what Tank???Looking forward to seeing them all in your Tanks :)

He was probably in a hurry to call Sakura since he's had her other fish on hold for two weeks already. ;)

Exactly! And I had emailed him before the auction ended to ask for a Thursday delivery. So I was probably one of the top on his list of people to call. Don't be nervous Amy, I'm so sure you got that one!

Yes, I plan on QTing all five of them in the 55 gallon tank, which is currently empty and waiting. If any of them seem "off" I do have two 10 gallon tanks so I can QT a couple of them separately if need be. Someday I want to separate the teles from the ryukins and have teles in the 75 and ryukins in the 55... but I've been saying that for a while now and I've just never been able to yet! Someday :)