King Of The Tank

Locke

Helo is easily my largest gf right now. Last measured about a week ago, he's 6 1/2 inches. He was 4 inches when I got him in March. The wen growth, and overall growth has been awesome to watch. And, it appears now he's starting to turn a much darker orange, from the near yellow he's been since I got him. I'm starting to wonder if that has to do with the Hikari pellets, and blood worm diet he's been on for the last month and a bit.

Nov14293.jpg

Nov14296.jpg

Nov14283.jpg

Nov14262.jpg

Edited by Locke

It's called Hikari Oranda Gold. All I know is there's definitely colour change going on. And it's not that noticeable in Helo but, Obi (my Ryukin) has been growing like a weed. Especially since I switched to the pellets, and blood worms.

holy moses what a tank! my king of my tank was a 6 inch common pleco. but then he died randomly a few days ago :(

OH and no pun intended with the first sentence. hahahah

Beautiful man. I see that he lost the black on the edges of his tail. Is this due to less exposure to sunlight? Same thing happened to my Butterfly Tele, he's losing all the black on the tips of his tail as well.

And also, I hate it when friends and the girls that I dated who tell me 'What? Goldfish?? Don't they have 3 second memory or something? So you put them in a fishbowl?' Blah. Not their fault I know, but it's sometimes frustrating that they think it's crap when you take care of goldfish.