Stan And Ike

ashlee18

Well since I posted videos of my other goldies, I figured I would do one of Stan and Ike to make sure they don't feel left out.

Please ignore my dad at the end. He asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said a new camera since I always borrow my mom's. He instead said that I can just borrow his instead. So he told me to go get his at the end of this video. And then you hear my, "Oh god he just talked through the video," answer. I tried to audio swap it with Christmas music but it doesn't want to be nice to me today :(

How would you describe Ike's coloring? I call her the silverish fish with the green spot on her side, which she has had since the store. I don't know if it just her coloring or what. Stan's black is not going away. Go figure, the only time when I want an all white fish lol but I love the black anyway, it is unique.

Very nice, you should enter this in the video of the month for december. :D By the way don't worry about the audio I never heard your dad, guess you managed to cover it up.

Awwwww they are so cute and wiggly!! :D They look super happy.

Stan's coloring is called "blue". The spots appear green because it's the oranges spots showing through under a layer of darker blue/black coloring. Many blue fish eventually fade to white fish with orange spots :)

Oh yay. The audio swap finally completed.

So a blue oranda huh. Can you believe I found her at pet$mart? She might turn all white with some orange? Or was that a reference to stan? Stan doesn't have any spots yet, except for the black on his fins. I can't wait to get them into the 180.

Oh yay. The audio swap finally completed.

So a blue oranda huh. Can you believe I found her at pet$mart? She might turn all white with some orange? Or was that a reference to stan? Stan doesn't have any spots yet, except for the black on his fins. I can't wait to get them into the 180.

Yep I meant the blue one may turn out white with orange spots. I called her Stan, but I meant Ike. I got the two names confused :)

Have you seen pics of my beloved Fiona hun? She was a Blue Oranda and well came out orange and white :o

I don't know if I've seen her :o

ike will be gorgeous if she turns white too. If that spot turns out orange, it will be so cute.

The audio swap covers up my dad talking lol

• Admin

Have you seen pics of my beloved Fiona hun? She was a Blue Oranda and well came out orange and white :o

I don't know if I've seen her :o

ike will be gorgeous if she turns white too. If that spot turns out orange, it will be so cute.

The audio swap covers up my dad talking lol

This is her hun :)

compfi.jpg