Got Snow?

Sakura

Here in Minnesota, we got the first snowfall of the season last night/today. It looks beautiful, but I'm not looking forward to walking through it on my way to classes from now on! Enjoy the pics :)

d006.jpg

d005.jpg

d003.jpg

d010.jpg

d009.jpg

The cats (especially Samson) loved playing in the snow on the balcony.

d012.jpg

d014.jpg

• Supporter

same here.. australia is heading into summer.. noreun is lucky to have 31 today.. here in melbourne vic we have rain, rain and more rain.. i was wearing a wooly jumper yesterday at 18 degrees.. but they do promise that the sun's just around the corner :P

but even then, the last time i saw snow was when i was a little girl and even then, we had to go find it!

• Admin

No snow here yet but the freezing level just dropped from 3k to 2k and i live in 1k elevation... So soon i shall get some snow and not looking forward to it, cause its supposed to be a very bad winter here in OR.... :scared

Scary koko, I wonder what the prediction for central texas is this year.

Are you sure those are cat prints? I heard they don't make claw marks??

Yes... they are prints from my pet cats and I saw them make the prints! They are not declawed so that's probably why...

It's only on my balcony, I don't let them wander outside.

Edited by Sakura

• Admin

You know i have never been snowed in yet, and im told here we can be....2 years ago my Best friends sister got snowed in here so man, I hope not cant stand the thought of not being able to drive if i need too :o

Beautiful!!!! I just love snow. My need to snuggle increases with every inch. Hence the love! Hee hee.

We were snowed in twice last year. I have memories of being snowed in as a child. My mother was very not happy, but able to make it fun for us.

Folks around here are so bad at driving in the stuff, that we brought chairs and hot chocolate to watch our neighbors attempt to drive up a hill. Too funny!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We finally got our first snow of the season last night in my neighborhood here in NW OR. Not much but you can see a slight accumulation from scattered showers. They had a lot more just north of us in Portland the other day. It's cold too--supposed to be down to like 17F tonight!!

Edited by Kristi

• 3 weeks later...

Nice snow! I'm a little jealous. Last year we had SOOO much snow. We got about 5 ft in a few days and actually had finals canceled. This year we do not have any snow on the ground currently, and its about 65....