Paul

Helen

• Supporter

i've never been good at photographing blackmoors.. but i had to lunge my hand into the tank tonight to take other pics when paul just happen to stop by ;)

so.. feeling quite proud of myself with this pic and i just wanted to share :) enjoy!

paul.jpg

• Supporter

thanks guys!.. it's often so hard to take a pic of blackmoors. i don't even know why this one turned out :hmm . it's the first time the slime coat has taken a holiday from my pics :lol2 and perhaps that my hand up his butt adjusted the flash enough to take a focused photo :idont .. i would hate to think that i have to slap him on the @rse every time i want to take a nice photo :hmm

• Supporter

that's because he ooozes cuteness and charm.. those captivating eyes of his.. he's looking right atchya fang!... staaaarrreee into my eeeyeeees he's saying.. and then i slap him on his but and that's how he got that stunned look! :rofl:rofl

• Supporter

yeah.. he's a stunner alright.. and he has the most darling personality. i'm thankful that he finally started growing.. he looked like a tadpole for so long. i hope little david starts growing soon.. that's why i started to make the gel food, i've been told by many members that it really increases their growing rate.. and i've noticed that they are all that little bit more healther since i stopped using the commercial foods.

I know what you mean about taking photos of black moors... its near impossible and I am yet to get a good one LOL

Well done to you! That photo worked out absolutely perfect and I love the fact his mouth happened to be open!

What a CUTIE!! :wub: :wub: :wub: