Please Flag This Video!

redfish

Where is PETA when you need them??? Why is it that I am always so surprised that people can be soooooooooooo cruel and STUPID??? Honestly,there should be some kind of agency that monitors such thingsblowup.gif

why do people do this. a waste of mmoney and the lives of these fish. then waht happens after? i doubt they will take care of em. dumb people. if anything go use a laser or something. cats are entertained with that just as much .. as this nonsense

Where is PETA when you need them??? Why is it that I am always so surprised that people can be soooooooooooo cruel and STUPID??? Honestly,there should be some kind of agency that monitors such thingsblowup.gif

PETA? They will actually ban the entire fishkeeping hobby even to the point saying the domesticated animals must be released in the wild (something we do not even encourage in the hobby due to consequences). Don't get them too involved even into matters like this. It just gives them plenty of ideas.

Edited by Lupin

• 3 months later...