Common Goldfish With Telescope Eyes.

Guest shawnaconda

Guest shawnaconda

Several years back, I worked in a large pet shop. When the new fish orders would come in,i would stare at the feeder tnks looking for the wakin to save form the doom of being fed to other fish. One day while looking i found something really strange: a goldfish with a common body, but with telescope eyes. It was very dark brown, nearly black like a telescope. Unfortunately, the fish only lasted a few weeks. I haven't been in the hobby since around that time, but I am considering getting back in. As son as the thought of getting back into the hobby enetered my mind, so did that little fish. so, I come to these forums to find goldfish type that was. How hard will it be to find another? I would love to find one to grow in the much larger tank I am considering purchasing. Thanks for any info.

They're smaller than the commons to me. Mine was 7-8" in length. I'd say 8-10" would be pretty much a good size.:)

Uh oh I have a joke for this one! :ignore

What is it, Tay? :rofl :rofl

Edited by Lupin

• Supporter

welcome to koko's.. best of luck finding your favourite fish!.. i notice you've registered that you have 3 gold fish. what type do you have now? and would you mind posting some pics so we can all druel with you? LOL

Uh oh I have a joke for this one! :ignore

Taylor! Bad time for you, young lady! You're gonna be a big hit in the Cafe'! :tomato:

Lupin, how long is it now? :ignore:doh11::rofl

Fang....you're either gonna get bonus points or the Koko stick...hehee

Remember, I speak of fish...Mine's fat, not long, but I'd love an 8-incher like Lupin's, with huuuuuuuge...Googly eyes :yeah:

oh!.. it appears that your koko relationship has blossomed :yeah:

That's so adorable....isn't it, Helen? :tomato:

• Supporter

Remember, I speak of fish...Mine's fat, not long, but I'd love an 8-incher like Lupin's, with huuuuuuuge...Googly eyes :yeah:

oh!.. it appears that your koko relationship has blossomed :yeah:

That's so adorable....isn't it, Helen? :tomato:

sure is Mr D! ;)

Not to change the subject, but I really wish I could figure out how to quote people; I'm such a technological moron :doh11:

Lupin and I never seem to be on at the same time anymore, *sigh*, guess I'll have to live vicariously through Dennis and Helen's relationship ;)

• Supporter

Not to change the subject, but I really wish I could figure out how to quote people; I'm such a technological moron :doh11:

Lupin and I never seem to be on at the same time anymore, *sigh*, guess I'll have to live vicariously through Dennis and Helen's relationship ;)

looool! you're such a funny buggybear!.. whoot! :rofl:rofl