Which Pellet Food?

The impression I get is that it is not that easy to find at pet stores but most people order it online. I am lucky as my LFS carries it. The store is about 30 - 45 minutes away but that trip is worth saving the costs for shipping in my opinion.

This is the Saki Hikari I use, it's the color enhancing kind. I just can't figure out how to order on this website

http://www.hikari.info/gold/g_10.html

Saki Hikari is also available on amazon and fish store websites. My results with saki hikari was more wen growth and growth in general with my fish, and brighter colors, and less pooping. It's an expensive food but worth the money. And the size helps them with eating. As for progold it's made of pure ingredients only and very very healthy :)

:nana

well I would but saki hiraki but the only problem is the money worth it im still not sure but i might go with Pro-Gold.

I think i am going to buy progold only because it is natural and very very healthy!

Edited by yamilovemyfishes

I have progold right now but my Twinkle (2.5 inch comet) has some trouble chewing the pellets, even though I pick out the smallest ones. I'm always worried about her choking on it. So I'm actually planning to switch to saki hikari soon, after I'm out of progold. Maybe you can decide based on the size of your goldies? I'm sure they'll be happy either way though :) My STL love progold - they get really excited every time I give it to them!