Never Before Seen Footage Of My Fishy Friends!

Great video! The video quality makes me jealous. Your fish look gorgeous I love Chester (?) and the calico and the ranchu and the redcap. I just don't know their names :D

Thank you!

Let me introduce you, Hercules is the fantail, Cherry is the red cap oranda, Atlantis is the blue-but-turning-bronze oranda and Cupid is my lionhead or ranchu (I thought she was a loinhead but I could be wrong!)

Chester is Sarah's A M A Z I N G new blue oranda! Wish he was in my tank!

Edited by U.K. Becs

for some reason with such a title i expect to see your fish transform to something haha Xd great clip though the water seems great and fish look healthy :D

I think he's a ranchu, because his back isn't straight and he has a small wen. He just has a slightly less defined tail tuck, but I definitely see a curve to the back.

Great video! They are cute, especially the red cap and ranchu :)

for some reason with such a title i expect to see your fish transform to something haha Xd great clip though the water seems great and fish look healthy :D

Thank you jls25! Sorry to disappoint! :D

I love your little lionhead heartpump.gif What a cutie!

Awwwww thanks! :heart

I think he's a ranchu, because his back isn't straight and he has a small wen. He just has a slightly less defined tail tuck, but I definitely see a curve to the back.

Great video! They are cute, especially the red cap and ranchu :)

Wow! She is a ranchu then!? When I got her back in February, the tank that she came from said oranda's, so I asked the guy and he said she was deffinately an oranda! :undecided: Clearly she is NOT! :rolleyes:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! :heart:heart:heart

If "Cupid" disappears it wont be me :lol To adorable :)

;) Thanks Koko!

Oh becs :) they are all looking Great!!!I just adore cupid :) Thanks for sharing your video with us I loved it :) your tank is so calming to look in :) I really love your plants and the new rocks you have added too :)

Thanks Shell! Now this is very sad of me but I decided to give my tank the theme of our wedding. With the red, white and black rocks! (cos my fish can't come so this way they will still be involved!) :blink::rolleyes:

Sooooooo peaceful and serene00001749.gif Your babies look VERY HAPPY in their heartpump.gif abodefish.gif

Thank you Susan! :)

Your tank looks so clean and sparkly. :flowerss

And each of your fish so happy. Lovely to watch and I'm impressed with the video, the way you imbedded it like that is cool.