Look Who Came Knockin' On My Door Tonight!

usmgp1

He was an abused little guy. He was rescued from a LPS by a friend who brought him to me. He is in good shape and seems to love his new tankmates. HE is my first Lionhead so any help would be appraciated.

Aww what a good thing you did for him. Do you have maybe a quarantine tank for him to help heal up his fins and get him on the right track?

He did not need to be in there because the guy I got him from took care of all the maintenence for me. He has been over there for a week. He is in his new home with my other new babies. The ylove each other already!

He is really cute. :Congrats:

The black burn marks on his fins are ammonia burn and will clear up in your ammonia free water in no time. These marks are interesting in that they appear about one to 3 weeks AFTER exposure to major amounts of ammonia (thatll be the previous abuse you speak of).

Yeah most Kokos members quarantine for at least three weeks, I would recommend it especially as this little fella definitely needs as much extra TLC as he can get! How lovely that you are going to look after him :)

Well,He is in a tank with 4 other new fish so it is really a QT tank. I have a new tank coming for more decorative goldies and the like. Si I am sure when it gets here he will be ready to go into it with a healthy outlook.