Karma's Tank Redone

Hidr

The left is dark and set up like that for the rainbows. Help them feel more comfortable. Already seen them venture out twice since I did that.

I know it looks odd but my tanks are about my fish first. In time I can fix it better as things settle down.

Karma007.jpg

It looks really nice Hidr. :) I like the dark side it gives a nice natural look to the tank, I use to do that when I kept mollies and platies, it was like a fight free zone. The fish that were getting chase could go there and rest.

I love it,Hidrheartpump.gifTanks are supposed to be for the fish,aren't theyheadscratch.gifActually,I would love to have my tanks all decked out-it's just that every time I've ventured that way,I've gotten into trouble w/ something harboring some kind of nastyyikes.gifBut I do love the way that looks.........

I think it looks great, BECAUSE it is made for the fish. My tank doesn't look so pretty but I tried to rearrange things so it is better for the fishies.

Karma is one beauty. Now I realize why I was so drawn to that one fish at Fintastic the other day, even got my hubby to come over to that isle to show him the fish. It must have been the same kind as Karma is, and man, this fish was HUGE. I was thinking how this fish looks so familiar to me LOL Now I know why. I look at your photos of Karma too much. :whatjust: