Gettin There

molbert73

So here is the progress on the new tank. Not sure yet what I want to put in there. Whatever it is it will be fairly minimal.

2010-11-11_17-24-35_766.jpg

I know, I know. I need to extend the filter intakes farther down in the tank.

Yeah, I am definitely going to do more plants on rocks. For the rest I think I am going to go with an asian theme.

Pet$mart has this really cool dragon with an airstone in the mouth. I wonder if it is safe though. If you go to their website it is on there (not sure if I am allowed to link to it here)

The new Tanks looking good :) how does one extend their filter intakes???The Tank and stand are lovely :) I am so excited for you :) I think with goldfish less is more :) some plants on rocks sounds great!!!And I'm not sure But I think someone had a problem with those dragons and stagnant water/nasties in them, They are very cool looking though ;) looking forward to seeing the end result :)

Thanks everyone! That cabinet holds a ton! I've got lots of stuff in there already.

shellbell, I was worried about the dragons. They sure are cool though. Oh well, I will find something else. I'm determined to go slow with the decorating of this tank so that I don't waste money changing my mind every other day :D

Thanks everyone! That cabinet holds a ton! I've got lots of stuff in there already.

shellbell, I was worried about the dragons. They sure are cool though. Oh well, I will find something else. I'm determined to go slow with the decorating of this tank so that I don't waste money changing my mind every other day :D

I know what you mean, I have changed my tank around 3 times in the past year.