Don't Ya Just Hate It When...

whitner

Don't ya just hate it when you're pouring new, fresh water into you tank(s) after a change and you still find leftover poo or uneaten food you happened to miss? Just when you think you got it all there are the three or four little poos that happened to be hiding coming out to say "Na na na na boo boo, you missed me!" Ugh! Luckily my filters catch them as they float by but still...Don't you just hate that?!

I hate it when Soochi and Red ram into my arm when I'm doing a water change. It never fails to scare me. I feel this simultaneous 'bites' and rubbing and it always makes me reel back. :rofl I should know by now it's only goldfish.

I hate it when I wake up and my Mongo's wen is so covered in white stuff it looks like he got snowed on. Almost compleltely gone now so sure it was wen growth during the night.

Don't you hate it when you thoroughly clean your tank, put everything back together, refill, get it looking perfect, turn the filters back on, and one of your ornaments falls over (or an artificial plant miraculous un-anchors itself and goes drifting by)?

I also hate the fact that the goldies all seem to wait until after the wc to have a big poop fest. :rolleyes:

That's what my guys do. Its like they think, "ok. Nice clean tank...now let's make it dirty again."

Maybe clean water is a laxative?

Don't you hate it when you thoroughly clean your tank, put everything back together, refill, get it looking perfect, turn the filters back on, and one of your ornaments falls over (or an artificial plant miraculous un-anchors itself and goes drifting by)?

I hate that too!

• Supporter

i hate it because i have very little gravel on the bottom but just enough to cover most of the glass and then the refil pushes it so there's a huge gaping noticable "bare patch".. oh and the pooping straight after, i hate that tooo!

oh I hate it ALL :krazy: I think they plan these ornaments to float on command and for poop to shivvy out from under nowhere just as soon as their human owner smiles and says :mytank1:

:lol1:crazy:

i hate it because i have very little gravel on the bottom but just enough to cover most of the glass and then the refil pushes it so there's a huge gaping noticable "bare patch".. oh and the pooping straight after, i hate that tooo!

Happens to me too. I don't bother wiping off my arm until everything is in it's place. Gravel too.

I also hate the fact that the goldies all seem to wait until after the wc to have a big poop fest. :rolleyes:

That's what my guys do. Its like they think, "ok. Nice clean tank...now let's make it dirty again."

My cats actually do the same. As soon as I clean the litter box they go RIGHT in there.

I hate it when I get the tank all set up without those problems, but by the next morning the goldies have moved most of the silk plants around, one of the plants is floating at the top, there are long strands of poop stuck to the intake because they were sucked onto it sideways, and I notice one little spot of algae in the very back corner under the filter in one of the most hard to reach locations that in two days time will have the tank green again.

Oh, I hate that!

I also hate it when I have the whole tank back together after a wc and one of the silk plants has come unburied and is tilting at a ridiculous angle :mad:

• Admin

I hate it when I have cleaned the tank all nice a pretty and one of my filters is dirty, you forget to turn the power off and pooof theres all the gunk in the tank... GRR i have done that to my self to many times .... Clean tank gone dirty from filters :lol