Introducing My Other Goldfish!

kazaba

This is Bubba. He is a 3 year old oranda, who unfortunately was the victim of newbie neglect. He is very stunted from living in a one gallon fishbowl for 3 years. He is so happy in the 40 gallon tank, and I am so happy to see him in it! I think he's even grown a bit! He's very sweet, and for a long time put up with bullying from the younger fish (Maya). But now he stands up for himself sometimes! :)

Picture085.jpg

And this is Maya, a young ryukin. I'm not sure how old she is, but we've had her for almost 4 months now. She is getting so huge and fat! When I feed them, she is a total bully, and would rather make sure Bubba doesn't find any food than look for food herself. She's still cute though :) (PS: I don't actually know if it's a girl yet, but I'll go with it!)

Picture072.jpg

Picture010.jpg

And here are some pictures of them hanging out together!

Picture089.jpg

Bubba begging for food as usual...

Picture012.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture080.jpg

And more begging...

Picture086.jpg

Thanks for looking :) I enjoy them very much!

Thanks everyone!! I used to think Maya was the most ugly thing ever, I'd never seen a ryukin before my dad brought her home. Now I think she's a beauty, especially with that hump :D

And yes, the new tele will be going in with them, that is the plan anyway. If everything goes smoothly, it'll be going in Sunday Nov 21! I hope the big guys don't pick on it too much... :)