kazaba

I'm naming it Sheba :)

Picture014.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture019.jpg

I'll put up a couple pics of my other two fish when I can actually get some good ones. They move around too much begging for food when I get close to the tank :D

That's very interesting coloration, I've never seen anything quite like it before. I like it! I think the coloration probably still has a lot of "baby coloring" to it, so it may change a lot as the fish grows. Only time will tell. But the fish is super cute and I love the name Sheba. :)

What a cute fish! And I agree with Sakura, you can already sort of tell the color it will be. You can see the orange and white pattern shimmering through. Maybe he'll keep some of the black too!

The name cracks me up a bit though as SHEBA is one of the more expensive popular cat food brands in at least Germany and Austria. Used to feed that to my cat for special occasions. Kind of like the kitty version of Caesar. Not sure if they sell it here in the States too, I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks guys! :) And I will definitely be documenting the changes it goes through, I'm excited to watch it grow!

The name cracks me up a bit though as SHEBA is one of the more expensive popular cat food brands in at least Germany and Austria. Used to feed that to my cat for special occasions. Kind of like the kitty version of Caesar. Not sure if they sell it here in the States too, I haven't seen it yet.

That's so funny about the cat food! It's perfect, I love the name even more now haha! :rofl

Thanks very much everyone!! :)

Freckles twin! Well a bit darker than Freckles, so maybe a long lost relative?

I got a video of my three in the video section if you want to compare. Cuteness!

CUTE! I love your fish, they are so big and beautiful, and I love Pumpkin's tail! I bet Sheba will end up looking a lot more like Freckles eventually, although I'm hoping it keeps most of that black! :D