Guppies With Balloon Mollies?

Migaloo

Im kind of bored with my guppy only tank... I thought I might add some other types of fish. I was thinking balloon mollies... Can I keep them together?

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Migaloo

Oh thanks Lupin! Oh yes... the tank size - should have mentioned that LOL

Well currently they are in a 10 gallon - I have 'borrowed' their 17gal to QT my new ranchu.

I have 8 guppies, - so probably not a good idea to add any other fish while they are still in the 10 gallon

Oh thanks Lupin! Oh yes... the tank size - should have mentioned that LOL

Well currently they are in a 10 gallon - I have 'borrowed' their 17gal to QT my new ranchu.

I have 8 guppies, - so probably not a good idea to add any other fish while they are still in the 10 gallon

I would not add any more into a 10gallon tank. Upgrade to at least a 20gallon, then add a few.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL - sorry, I didnt make myself clear above. I wasnt adding anything else to the 10 gal as they were only in there temporarily - their usual tank was a 2 ft tank which I borrowed to qt a new ranchu and was thinking of doing something more with that one. :)

In any case, all 8 of them are now in the 66 gal - they look so cute in there - they think they are in heaven with the whole tank currently to themselves :rofl

I am setting up a tropical community tank which will include these guppies - my progress is all in this thread :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87649-thinking-of-going-tropical/

:)