Marine Mollies Enjoying Their Gel Food.

caitie

I thought some of you might enjoy this. :)

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FMolliesandtheirfood.mp4">

Thanks for watching. :)

^-^ I was thinking the same thing about the spidery fish lol. Your Mollies look very bright colored and so happy zipping around :#1. Lovely to watch! Thanks for sharing :flowerss

:D thanks guys, I love feeding time in that tank. It is always interesting. The alien thing is my cleaner shrimp Mistinguette. She used to scare the mollies but now they are all friends. :) If my fish ever get ich she will pick the parasites off their bodies, that's why she's called a cleaner shrimp, but she really prefers stealing the gel food. :rofl

Yeah they have adapted but they ain't making babies which is starting to really bug me. :tantrum Either it's because of the salt water which I doubt or else Fred is not doing his job! :glare: He doesn't realize that if he doesn't get to work he might be sent back to the store to be replaced. :o Anyways I'll wait just a bit longer and see what happens.

Maybe he need music and candle light :rofl

:tomuch: :tomuch: :tomuch: Maybe he's a gentleman. Well if he doesn't become a bad boy quickly I fear he'll have to move. :kickbutt