Prazi Pro

That doesn't seem normal to me. I've actually seen Sarah (ryukingirl) say before that Prazi can sometimes help clear the water in cases of green algae.

What are your params like? Did you change anything with the tank or equipment? Do you think you could be getting green water?

levels are all good :)

ph-7.6

nitrite-0

ammonia-0

nitrates-0

It seems to cloud up as soon as I add it to the tank,And I shake it like crazy ;) but it's like I can see it in the water???then it dissipates some, but it's like a haze in the water???It cleared up after a day or so last week so I guess I will keep an eye on it :) Thanks everyone :)

Mine does that right when I add it to the water, it looks like I poured some diluted milk in the tank. But with the more water it mixes the clearer it gets and after half a minute it's all clear. You do add 1 teaspoon per 20 gallons, right?Do you add it all in the same spot or divide the dosage all over the tank?

Yeah, the bottle says that noticeable foaming may occur. Never happened to me, it only does this temporary thing I explained above. But I drip it right from the spoon into the water or slowly submerge the spoon with medicine and just swosh it around a bit.

Then again the glass of my tank has tons of micro scratches which gives the tank a constantly slightly cloudy look, so maybe I am just not noticing a temporary cloudiness.

Oh what you mean is that when you add it you see the oil separating from the water? I get little 'threads' of prazi when I add it. But it is gone in 1min. :)