The Dalmatian Has Arrived!

So there goes my plan of calling this darling Audrey Hepburn! He is a manly man! So with the boyfriend we decided to call him Steve McQueen (bf loves him).

So here he is! My first short tailed Ryukin. I observed him a lot at the store to make sure he could swim well and didn't float or bottom sit. He is indeed a FAST swimmer :bingo: He is slightly smaller than the others - only about 18cm (the others are 20+)

I ADORE his coloring, the higher part of the back even has a blue tint to it. And he has the cutest face ever - first fish I have with fluffy nostrils.

DSCN3365.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

DSCN3393.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

thanx Miki!

I am like you Sakura! I am much more into the butterfly tailed varieties - the longer and fuller, the better. :) But he is just so unique in his coloring I had to get him! He is also really sweet - which is a huge plus!

OOoooooooooooooo! Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! (the noises you make when you watch pretty fireworks!!!) :D

He is a handsome guy :heart ! Please can I request a photo from the side. He looks like he has a perfect shape to him! :Congrats:

He looks like he is in a plastic tub for now so I don't mind waiting for the side shot, but don't make me wait too long! ;)

For some reason,Audrey Hepburn would have suited him perfectly,IF he were a fem

I know Susan! I had planned it all out! Then when I noticed the breeding stars in the store I was like - WHAT?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!

He was supposed to be Clark Gable - but he is quite spunky and energetic (not very classy) - so McQueen I think suits him well. Plus he is EXTRA fast!

He is a handsome guy ! Please can I request a photo from the side. He looks like he has a perfect shape to him!

He looks like he is in a plastic tub for now so I don't mind waiting for the side shot, but don't make me wait too long!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I made a short video of him. I will post it as soon as it loads.

I absolutely ADORE short tailed ryukins (heck, I just like short tails) and I think he is one amazing specimen! I too cannot wait for pics or a vid of him from the side! heartpump.gif

Oh, what a MAGNIFICENT fish! I LOVE his colouring! Haha I love his name ... Steve McQeen! His nikname could be Pongo (like from 101 Dalmations!)LOL

Am looking forward to seeing him in action in your vid!