Got A Clean Tank And Some Videos Of The Gang.

ashlee18

I got a couple videos of the main tank. If you saw some of my other videos this week, you might notice the water clarity difference :) And why you might get annoyed with me in the next couple of weeks for singing the praises of the sterilizer. This video was shot with my phone so the video quality is not as good as my previous videos. Also, please ignore the background. I ruined it by overflowing the tank while stepping out to look at Kokos :whatjust:

The first two videos feature Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, Wendy and Clyde.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NUXs3TmvM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvZGxP_Zm74

Edited by ashlee18

Hope I fixed it.

One more:

And then this is right after Butters was added back. Tweek is still in her hospital tank fighting the flukes. We haven't lost yet. Silence your speakers on this video. The 55 next to it was half full from its water change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Ak058dLWo

your panda makes me :druel If he goes missing, I have no idea who could have taken him :hi

If Butters goes missing I will :cry1 She is my little baby, after all we have gone through together in the last six weeks. She had two bouts of dropsy and is a TROOPER!

I'll take the background off to dry after the next water change. I gotta pull the tank away from the wall.

Very nice Vid's :) All of your fish are very very cute :) Thanks for sharing and I'm with BB if your Panda Butters turns up missing don't look at me ;) She is just 2 darn cute :) I want a panda & calico tele in the worst way ;)

Oh yeah and i hate it when water gets in behind the background grrr after you let it dry and give it a wipe see if you can get it up under the outer lip of the tank trim it worked for me ;)

Edited by shellbell4ever

see if you can get it up under the outer lip of the tank trim it worked for me ;)

Great idea! But I think I may have cut it too short...I'll find out later lol

If Butters could blush, she would be right now :wub:

Sooooo cute ...:D and they all have that unmistakable happy dance swim.

Thanks for embedding the vids too, it's much easier to watch them like that.

Well if any of you want butters siblings, there are still a few at my lfs. I stopped in to tell the owner's son about tweek's flukes, they know me way too well :P. And he said, "well if that one dies we got in a bunch more from the same breeder." I just kinda gapped and walked away, of course not before shoving my face against the glass for a good ten minutes and putting a hold on a panda butterfly :o. I hope the owner is there next time. I like him more than the son.

I wonder who this breeder is...I might have to go do some detective research *cough* stalking *cough*