My Telescopes

Thought I'd share a few recent photos of my two telescopes. I've had Archie, my red and white butterfly, for about a year and a half now. He's the healthiest fish I've ever had, and as you'll see, he's a total camera hog. Archie is pretty full of himself and used to bully my baby pearlscales. He's been wonderfully well-behaved in recent months and is great with all the fish in his tank.

Archie particularly likes Ling Ling, my little panda telescope. I got Ling Ling a few months ago, and she sailed through QT without any trouble. She's the smallest goldfish I've had in a long time, but she's growing FAST -- she's easily doubled in size since I got her. She's lost some of her black, but not all of it. Yet. :rolleyes:

Archie:

Archie2.jpg

Ling Ling:

LingLing1.jpg

Showing off her remaining panda-ness:

LingLing2.jpg

Is that food? Is it? IS IT?

Archie3.jpg

Looking smug:

LingLing4-1.jpg

Oh they are gorgeous! I love Archie and always admire him in you avatar pic... he is a true stunner!

Ling ling is gorgeous too! I am quite looking forward to seeing how my panda tele changes... I have only had him for about 3 months or so.

Beautiful photos - thanks for posting them!

Oh RD they are looking fintastic!!!! So cute together :) I hope your ling keeps some of her black for a bit those panda's are so adorable :) but your Archie is quite cute as well ;)I would love to see a whole tank shot of their tanks :) pretty please :)

I missed this one, DeeDee! Archie and Ling Ling both look awesome as usual...they're two of my favs!

I was eyeing up a couple of the Pandas on this week's GFC auction...if only they would hold their patterns! ;)