The Three Tonight

I ended up making a video because my camera is truly terrible at taking photos without flash with three zippy goldies to boot! Just came out as blurs!

Just a little progress report. You can see how much Freckles' eyes have evened out yay! And how fat Charley is and how long Pumpkin's tail is (longer than her body heh) :) also you can see how they greet me (charming :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dwdFJONVE

Aw thanks so much guys! Took me a while to get them all into lovely condition though!

Wow! I can't believe that Charley's the same torn up pearlscale you used to have! And she's HUGE! (Or she looks it at least!) They're looking fab, you're doing a great job with them :D

I know right! She is the biggest of the three, and such a piggy :P

They all look fintastic :) I love your tank,what size is it?? I would love to see a full tank shot when you have a chance :) Thanks for sharing,and by the way your calico tele is super cute my wants one so bad :(

Aw thanks so much! Have to say I am really proud of Freckles, what a find. The most expensive fish I have bought, and she only cost me a fiver :D there's so much potential in her and quality, with the butterfly tail, the googly eyes and the fantastic colours (silver, blue, white, lemon, orange, black and red!)

Sadly they are in a 20 US gallon tank at the moment as I had money problems and sold my bigger 40gal tank. Also I have MASSIVELY downsized uni rooms this year and I just couldn't fit in such a big tank. I'm looking to get a 30gal now but it's a matter of finding and affording one... for now they are happy enough in the 20 :)