The Oranda Tank Vid!

devilduck

I swear Mariko's face has become even chubbier compared to your signature pic! And Rusty made me laugh :rofl "OH! You found me!" lol :P

Lovely tank Sarah! Also I never noticed how spotty Mariko is and her fins are white at the end. Exact same colouring as Pumpkin :)

Thanks guys :) I'm still not happy with the tank, it feels imbalanced, I did have some more plants for it but they're now in the betta tank (which you should also totally check out! I'm very pleased with it :) ). I'd like to get some more anubias, the java ferns get quite tatty sometimes when Mariko's been digging in them and I actually cut off a lot of tatty and browning leaves a few days before this video was taken. I feel there's something missing but I've not worked out what it is yet...I like the right side, but the left's a bit barren. Most of the time when I'm looking at the tank though I'm looking at the fish, so it doesn't matter too much.

Oh my! I hardly ever look in this section, I must remember to do so more often! Videos of fish are soooooooo much better than static photos, you can appreciate the fish much more from the way they swim to their individual personalities!

Sarah one word for you................. A M A Z I N G!!!! :Congrats:

Oh and if you ever want to let chester go, I have room! :rofl